Dr. Andre and Dr. Thao use a number of highly-effective adjusting techniques to help improve spinal biomechanics and reduce nervous system interference. The approach we choose to use is based on our education and years of experience providing care to patients of all ages with various health conditions. The primary adjusting techniques we use include:
- Diversified Technique: A specific, high velocity and low-amplitude manual thrust is administered to free up “stuck” joints.
- Thompson Technique: A system of evaluation and spinal correction using leg length analysis and specialized drop table to deliver the adjustment.
- Torque Release Technique: An integrated system of correction which combines the best of existing chiropractic techniques and principles, quantum physics and the body/mind connection. Correction is performed using a hand held torque and recoil release adjusting instrument.
- Impulse Instrument Adjusting: This handheld instrument delivers a carefully measured and directed thrust that is many times faster than is possible by hand, so less force needed.
- Motorized Lumbar Disc Traction: A motorized traction table is used for any lower back disc related conditions such as disc bulges, herniations and degenerative disc disease.